RESERVATION POLICIES TERMS AND CONDITIONS

RESERVATION POLICIES TERMS AND CONDITIONS

-The reservation is made with 60%, one month before the trip the remaining 40%.

-Last minute cancellations (within 15 days before the trip) will have a 40% penalty.

-Refund on a reservation made at 60%, the passenger will bear the costs of sending the money.

-Refund on a reservation made at 100%, the passenger will assume the operating costs and shipping costs.

-Change of date in advance without any penalty, only a fee difference will be paid.

Open chat
1
Hola
En que podemos ayudarle?
Powered by